Ryan received the hand me down rocking chair this past Friday. My Mom received this rocking chair when she was a little girl (over 50 years ago, but I never said that if she asks). It looked a little different then because the upholstery was mint green vinyl. Then when I was little she had it recovered in beige cloth and I remember using that chair all the time. Now the chair has been recovered (no pun intended) in green leather for Ryan to enjoy. He was so excited when he saw it! He sits in this chair all the time now and drags it around the house to the next room he’s going to. However, this afternoon I found Ryan sitting in something other than his rocking chair. He had been playing with this plastic container and the dog's toys for a while. He likes to go around and collect all the dog toys in it, then put the top on it and shake it just to agitate the dog. I guess he was a little tired when he finished collecting dog toys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment